Child Pornography Assessment and Treatment
The internet- Child Abuse Material (i-CAM) program provides psychological assessment and treatment for people who have engaged in the viewing, possession, distribution, or trading of online child abuse material (CAM), more commonly referred to as child pornography (CP). The program has been developed using the most recent scientific evidence on treatment effectiveness and is designed to provide one-on-one treatment with our experienced and highly skilled Clinical and Forensic Psychologists.
What does the treatment program involve?
- Treatment for mental health problems such as Anxiety, Depression & Stress
- Motivational Interviewing & Behaviour change
- Treating pornography addiction
- Increasing self regulation and interpersonal functioning skills
- Improving social and intimacy skills
- Dealing with lifestyle impulsivity
- Modifying sexual arousal patterns
Who can refer to the program?
- The individual can self-refer
- General Practitioners
- Concerned friends and families
- Solicitors and Barristers
- Any other Agency
What is provided?
- One-on-one treatment.
- At the end of the program, if requested, a treatment progress report will be provided which will include responsivity to treatment, areas of change and a risk assessment.
- Neuropsychological testing if required
- Assessment and Treatment of deviant sexual interests & Internet addiction
- Individually tailored treatment program
Call now for a Confidential and obligation-free discussion with one of our experienced Psychologists – 1300 79 22 09